Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!!




Spring at last?? Oh, I hope so. We did enjoy Easter although it felt a little chilly for my blood. But apparently we won't have Easter this early again for another one to two hundred years. Whew!
We had a fun little Easter Egg hunt and lunch at Aunt Linda's. We really do miss our days in Kansas for the Baird's annual Easter Egg hunt. It was so ideal - just enough people but not too many, perfect place for hiding eggs and lots of food and good friends.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Your kids all look so cute!

I agree ... it was way too cold for Easter in Utah, which is why I went away for the weekend. ;-)

I also miss the Bairds' annual egg hunt!

Jennifer said...

I miss the Baird's egg hunt too. This was the first time in 9 years that we did not have it...so sad. I am glad to hear that Easter will not be this early again for a long time.