Sunday, September 07, 2008

Summer Fun with Cousins

Idon't know why I feel some need to "catch up" but I think I'll do a few posts from the summer and then maybe I can keep up on what is going on now.

We spent the 24th of July with my family and the kids all had great fun.

Hannah and Hadley enjoying the slides...


Some of the cousins playing after the parade.


Auntie Leesa and Abby



Abby checking out her cousin's ear.


Lindee and my sister Jenna. Aren't they so cute? People have said that she looks a bit like I did as a baby - lots of curly hair on top, big eyes and those adorable cheeks. She is such a sweet, happy baby. It is probably good we can't "special order" babies because I would be tempted to order at least one or two more just like her.

4 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Yes, she is an adorable little sweetheart! It look like you guys had a wonderful time together! Can you believe that it's already fall? ;)

Kristy said...

Fun pictures!

Jennifer said...

I really look forward to your blogs and check often and oh darn I missed a few.

The landscaping does not look fun at all. Be sure to post pictures when it is done. I am sure it will be worth it :)

Amazing to see pictures of your kiddos and realize how they are growing up.

Melissa said...

Where oh where did the summer go? Love seeing pictures of your kids!